Having a swimming pool built at your home can be an exciting experience. But it is vital to ensure that you have a good contract with your pool builder to ensure that your expectations are met and that you are both on the same page. So we’ve made a list of five things that must be in your new pool build contract.
Here are five important things to include in your pool build contract:
- Payment Terms: Make sure that payment terms are clearly outlined in the contract. Terms should include the total cost of the project as well as when payments are due and how they should be made.
- Timeline: Specify a timeframe for the pool build, including a start date and projected completion date. Make sure that contingencies for any setbacks or unexpected delays are also noted.
- Scope of Work: Be clear about what exactly is included in the project’s scope. This portion of your pool contract should include all of the materials and labor that are necessary for the completion of the build.
- Warranties: Make sure that the pool build contract includes a warranty that covers any defects in the materials or quality of the pool build.
- Liability: Outline the builder’s liability in the event of any accidents or injuries that may occur during the build.
By ensuring that all of these points are included in your pool build contract, you are getting the best possible result for your new pool project. Make sure and read through the contract carefully before signing. . At Beyond Blue Pools, we have a detailed contract including all the points above to set clear guidelines for your new pool project.
Schedule your quote today with Beyond Blue Pools for your new backyard oasis.